Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can someone help me get rid of this black scroll thingy thats on my myspace?

this is my myspace. myspace.com/yoyoquy when you go on it you will notice there's a black bar near the top right corner of my myspace and there's a scroll thing on it. can someone help me get rid of that? i know its not because of my layout cause i deleted my myspace layout code so it would look like i have no layout but i still have that black scroll thingy.



Can someone help me get rid of this black scroll thingy thats on my myspace?

if it comes with the layout you can't change it....only if you created it...



Can someone help me get rid of this black scroll thingy thats on my myspace?

Not sure, I think it might have something to do with MySpace videos. Did you upload any videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd