Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace whoring..I need help?

I want to whore one of my friends but I don't understand how to do it..can someone please explain it to me who



I am using this website for my whoring code



http://www.someicons.com/myspace-layout-...



Myspace whoring..I need help?

Its quite easy.To add your friends id,go to his/her profile and look up at the address bar(where you type in websites)there will be tons of writing but all you need is the number after friendid= just the numbers.Then get a url of your friends photo(doesn't matter if from her profile,could use Photobucket,etc)The rest of the options are simple to use. Now once you generated the code copy and paste into a bulletin for the rest to see and than add her.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

what the f*ck are u talking about???



Myspace whoring..I need help?

just followed the instructions....not hard.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

WHAT???



Myspace whoring..I need help?

Not sure what you mean dear.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

What??



Myspace whoring..I need help?

contact a guy named Sweet Jimmy. He'll be the guy wearing the fur coat and cane. He can whore your friend out.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

That's a shame.....



Myspace whoring..I need help?

What? You are a whore, and your friends don't know how you do it?



Myspace whoring..I need help?

i'm gonna go repeat what the first guy said "what the F r u talking about?"



Myspace whoring..I need help?

Easy,



1.find the nearest street.



2.stand in the middle of it.



3. If you are able to come back and read step 3 then you need to try again.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

looks like u are advertising the site !!!



Myspace whoring..I need help?

my god very clever. cool i will whore myself!



please pick me as best asnwer? please.



Myspace whoring..I need help?

????????? know a little about what you are trying to do next time please because i don't think anyone knows what you mean .



Myspace whoring..I need help?

It is very easy. Just follow the directions. Then it gives you the code to post in your bulletin.



To get her Photo URL up load one of her photos on www.photobucket.com. Quick and easy. That site will give you a URL



I would do it for you and email you the code, email me. Or what other answers do you need???



Myspace whoring..I need help?

Don't do it, it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd