Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have accidently put a video html code in my myspace networking section. my page is messed up how d

I put a video code from imeem.com .. i tried to get a little creative and put the code in the networking section. on my page.. now I cant see my friends and other things .. myspace is not letting me delete the networking section .. I tried contacting Tom and myspace support and they still havent answered after two weeks what should i do?



I have accidently put a video html code in my myspace networking section. my page is messed up how do ifixit?

GO LOG INTO YOUR MYSPACE ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE AT THE HOMEPAGE CLICK ON EDIT YOUR PAGE AREA FIND THE CODE AND DELET IT THEN SAVE YOUR WORK AND EXIT THEN GO LOG BACK IN AND SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR PAGE GO BACK AND EDIT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BUT ONLY EDIT ONE THING AT A TIME. AND REMEMBER TO SAVE AFTER YOU EDIT BEFORE GOING ON TO EDIT MORE.



I have accidently put a video html code in my myspace networking section. my page is messed up how do ifixit?

hey i had the same problem as you and i got help from myspace forum, pls check the website below and follow the procedure step by step. good luck!!!



http://www.abrax.us/bbz/NetworkingFix.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd