Friday, November 27, 2009

Code to customize my myspace picture page.....Please just the code if you have it :-)?

I been going 2 da sites the people have been sending me on %26amp; I still cant figure it out, I went on skem9 etc... and all the sites that have da codes and how they tell you how to do it, but it just not working for me, can some1 please just give me da exact code for it so all i have to do is put the url address.. also if i have to have the picture repeat so it can cover the whole background or if you know a site where i can just get a background for the page would be great, i did my blog page with no problem but i just cant get the picture page, i never had a problem until know trying to figure something out for myspace up until i decided i wanted to do this lil' project %26amp; I'm very determined to figure it out, I will help you with any thing you need help with on myspace.I want to really have a nice background instead of that plain white one tom provides, I sen people with the colored background but i want a background that looks like a profile layout, or something similar. Please TNX :-



Code to customize my myspace picture page.....Please just the code if you have it :-)?

To put a Background Image on the page



%26lt;style%26gt;body{background:url(TINY_URL)}%26lt;...



Replace url to pic with the URL of your picture.



photobucket is a great site to get backgrounds. Jutst type in what you want to look for in the blank provided.



After you decide what pic you want ...you need to shorten the URL. To do this go to tinyurl.com (click on site below) place URL in the generator and it will make a smaller URL that will fit in the code.



Code to customize my myspace picture page.....Please just the code if you have it :-)?

Put this code as a CAPTION to one of your pictures. You can change where it says 閳ユ競2d1da閳?to another 6 digit color code.



%26lt;body style=background-



color:b2d1da;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd