Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace HTML Code Problem...?

I had webpage design in school for 2 years, back in 9th and 10th grade so im pretty good with html, I'm having a problem though on my page. I can post comments on other peoples pages, and even in their picture comments and make it do what i want it to do, but when i use the same code for my profile, it dosent change the text at all.... heres the code im using, please give me another code that will work.. Thanks



I will space the code so it will show



%26lt; font color =#ff0000 %26gt; %26lt; BIG %26gt; %26lt; BIG %26gt; %26lt; BIG %26gt; %26lt; B %26gt; but it dosent change the size or the color at all...



Myspace HTML Code Problem...?

You could use a little CSS instead. It looks something like this:



%26lt;span style="font: #ff0000 150% bold;"%26gt;your text%26lt;/span%26gt;



The 150% increases the size of the font.



Myspace HTML Code Problem...?

myspace has a certain html code. go onto whateverlife.com %26amp; they have some pretty good codes.



they have color codes %26amp; things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd