Sunday, November 29, 2009

Need help with myspace css/html code. Trying to put double borders below all headings. help!?

okay, so I'm editing my myspace profile, and I'm trying to figure out how to put a white double border below all my headings on the page to separate them from the text that follows them. I have tried using the following code:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



p



{



border-top: medium solid ffffff; border-top-style: double; padding-top:.5cm



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



The double borders show up on my editing page, but they don't show up when I view my regular profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Need help with myspace css/html code. Trying to put double borders below all headings. help!?

OK. You said it, you just didn't do it. Your code puts borders above paragraphs, but you want them below the headers. These the starting place:



%26lt;style type = "text/css%26gt;



h1, h2, h3 {



border-bottom: 5px double white;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



This puts a 5-pixel wide double border at the bottom of every heading tag (to level three, just include the other levels if you want them.)



Of course, the white border only shows up if you've changed the background from the default white.



You can also add padding-bottom and margin-bottom to adjust the spacing.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd