Friday, November 27, 2009

I need help (myspace problems)?

Is their any gay bi guys on here thats not like the gay bi guys in glbt groups on myspace thats all about sex and stuff. I just would like to meet gay bi friends on myspace and talk about things based on the glbt topic. Like right now the ones that are in my friends didnt even know me well, and just start talking sex, and wanting me to show pics and stuff. I would put out my myspace URL code on here, but I did that once, and people sent me hate messages, so if you would like to contact me, just simply email me, or I even have messenger, which is rhodes_mary@sbcglobal.net..Thanks yahoo (gblt) sesion



I need help (myspace problems)?

It is really hard to make new friends online, however it is not impossible -- Try the links below.



Best of luck!!



I need help (myspace problems)?

Yes, I do understand... I was very successful with myspace but I had friends with your problems also...



Good luck,



Try searching mysapce until you find people you would like to add and delete and block all others...



best wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd