Friday, November 27, 2009

MySpace Oops, need code:?

I have a new layout, or put in a new code, something that removed my friend list, I still have the link that says to view all my friends, but no pictures. How can I bring them back? I went to a page that offered up to 40 friends, but I can't figure out how to add links to their page, add their pictures, etc...So, that was not right for me...any one know how to fix this, please let me know.



myspace.com/velmamcallister



MySpace Oops, need code:?

well if you dont know which code it is you could always copy all of them and paste into a word document, then erase all the codes on your profile and one by one put the codes back in and check the profile each time to see if the friends disappear then youll know its that code... i know its time consuming, but thats the only thing i can think of



MySpace Oops, need code:?

OK YES I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT ON THE 40 LIST U CAN DO A CUSTOMIZED ONE ITS PRETTY COMPLICATED IF U NEVER USED IT B4 LOL BUT I CAN WALK U THREW IT OR BETTER YET U JUST WANT YOUR FRIENDS LIST TO BE BACK ON YOUR PAGE AM I RIGHT LET ME KNOW WHICH IS THE ONE U PERFER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd